December has arrived which means Christmas is not far away! Not always a welcome reminder for anyone like me who has not started their preparations yet. However, this year you can console yourself by looking forward to a great line up of festive activities as advertised in the Village Magazine and on our website Events Calendar –
- First up is the annual Village Christmas Party in the Memorial Hall on Saturday 10th Dec – a great opportunity for new residents to meet other villagers and neighbours at a convivial social occasion. Tickets available now!
- There are lots of opportunities for Carol Singing –
- Carol Service Friday 16th Dec 11.00am @ Welford Methodist Church
- Carol Service Friday 16th Dec 6.30pm @ All Saints, Weston
- Carol Service Sunday 18th Dec 6.30pm @ St Peter’s Church (Welford’s Top 10 )
- Community Carols 24th Dec 6.00pm @ Memorial Hall
- Finally, if you are into live music then there is a great line up for The Christmas Cracker at the Shakespeare on Saturday 17th Dec from 6.00pm. Full details of the line up @ http://welfordonavon.com/events/event/the-christmas-cracker/